[TYPO3-Solr] Delete all records for domain from index

Dennis Luemkemann dennis.luemkemann at gmx.de
Wed Aug 5 15:31:02 CEST 2015

Hello all,

during the setup of a web project, I had a different server name for my site than now, in production mode. So the solr index now contains all records twice, once for domain test.mydomain.com and once for www.mydomain.com. While it’s not a real problem (only records for the current domain are returned when querying), i hate to have 16000 entries sitting there taking up space that will never be used again.

What’s the best way to clear these records out of the Solr index? I couldn’t find anything useful in the /solr web admin application, and the Solr Admin extension (solradmin) only lets me delete one entry at a time.

Thanks
Dennis