[TYPO3-Solr] EXT:solr 3.3.0 with solrfile

Irene Eglin irene.eglin at unibas.ch
Tue Sep 23 14:53:02 CEST 2014

Hi

There are still problems after Upgrading EXT:solr from 2.8.3 to 3.3.0:

We use solrfile and this does not seem to work properly anymore.
- it looks like the files are "collected"
- and in the devlog I can see that Tika extracts metadata and content
- the scheduler job lookes like it worked  (xx% indexed ...)

But the documents do not get in the index.

No errors in devlog or Tomcat-logs, but I could find the something in the apache-logs (see below).

Any ideas?

Thanks a log and greetings,
Irene

PHP Strict Standards: ...

Declaration of tx_solr_fileindexer_FileIndexer::addDocumentFieldsFromTyposcript() should be compatible with Tx_Solr_IndexQueue_AbstractIndexer::addDocumentFieldsFromTyposcript(Apache_Solr_Document $document, array $indexingConfiguration, array $data) in /export/www/htdocs/cms/typo3conf/ext/solrfile/classes/fileindexer/class.tx_solr_fileindexer_fileindexer.php on line 35

Declaration of tx_solr_fileindexer_Queue::getLastIndexTime() should be compatible with Tx_Solr_IndexQueue_Queue::getLastIndexTime($rootPageId) in /export/www/htdocs/cms/typo3conf/ext/solrfile/classes/fileindexer/class.tx_solr_fileindexer_queue.php on line 34

Declaration of tx_solr_fileindexer_Queue::initialize() should be compatible with Tx_Solr_IndexQueue_Queue::initialize(Tx_Solr_Site $site, $indexingConfigurationName = '') in /export/www/htdocs/cms/typo3conf/ext/solrfile/classes/fileindexer/class.tx_solr_fileindexer_queue.php on line 34

Declaration of Tx_Solr_SolrService::extract() should be compatible with Apache_Solr_Service::extract($file, $params = Array, $document = NULL, $mimetype = 'applicatio...') in /export/www/htdocs/cms/typo3conf/ext/solr/Classes/SolrService.php on line 33

Declaration of Tx_Solr_SolrService::search() should be compatible with Apache_Solr_Service::search($query, $offset = 0, $limit = 10, $params = Array, $method = self::METHOD_GET) in /export/www/htdocs/cms/typo3conf/ext/solr/Classes/SolrService.php on line 33

--
UNIVERSITÄT BASEL
Universitätsbibliothek
E-Mail irene.eglin at unibas.ch