[TYPO3-Solr] Dynamic solr link based on page TypoScript Configuration

Robert W rewebit at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 08:08:21 CEST 2014

For the dynamic link, I am having problems tying a user function to the typolink.parameter field. I created a sandbox page on the site where I can work with the TypoScript, to make sure it is functioning correctly before putting it in the actual Solr setup.txt file. It is returning a link to the TypoScript in my test page, but when I put this into the setup.txt file and try to call the user function, it is not working.

Here is what I get for the link for the indexed article:
http://<!--int_script.a07288890d76ca210bbf74a0a6f72036-->/

Here is the code that I am using to build the typolink.TEXT

		            url = TEXT
		            url {

		            	// set this to the detail page for children
		                typolink.parameter = TEXT
		                typolink.parameter {

		                	//field = pid
		                	cObject = USER_INT
							cObject {
								// Include the PHP file with our custom code
								includeLibs = typo3conf/ext/ams_lib/solr/SolrUrl.php
								userFunc = SolrUrl->user_build_url
								pageId=pid
								articleId=uid
								detailTag=plugin.ams_articles.pidDetail
							}
		                }
		                typolink.parameter.field < typolink.parameter.cObject

		                //typolink.additionalParams = &tx_amsarticles_articles[tx_amsarticles_articles]={field:uid}&L={field:__solr_index_language}
		                typolink.additionalParams.insertData = 1
		                typolink.returnLast = url
		                typolink.useCacheHash = 1
		            }