[TYPO3-Solr] Different Synonym files for each core?

Johann Höchtl jhoechtl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 17:12:03 CEST 2014

We just discussed this today, because Solr 4.10 can manage resources dynamically, so we can create synonyms or stopword sets via API during runtime.
And atm there’s a really annoying bug that solr can’t reinitialize managed resources when a core is reloaded.

So stay tuned, changes are about to come.