[TYPO3-Solr] index.queue.configuration for pages (tt_content)

Kevin von Spiczak k.vonspiczak at q4u.de
Mon Sep 15 12:35:57 CEST 2014

Okay, I got it to index and fill the content field for news exactly 1 time. I altered the TypoScript to reflect the most minimalistic configuration possible but no success. I just don't understand why it is still resolving some SOLR_RELATION even though I do not have one in my TypoScript. There is no way for me right now to index news with content filled. The markers are in the Template and my TS right now is:
content = SOLR_CONTENT {
    field = bodytext
}

How can it be possible, that the indexer is still looking for a field called "content_elements" ? Because it can not find any entry in TCA['columns'] and fails in the end. I think I had it working one time. I just initialize indexing queue over and over again, to see different results for different TS-configurations. But nothing works.