[TYPO3-Solr] index.queue.configuration for pages (tt_content)

Kevin von Spiczak k.vonspiczak at q4u.de
Wed Sep 10 10:57:01 CEST 2014

Hi, this is my actual TypoScript:
[queue]
    [pages] = 1 // mapping tableName.fields.SolrFieldName => TableFieldName (+ cObj processing)
        [initialization] = tx_solr_indexqueue_Initializer_Page
        [allowedPageTypes] = 1,7 // allowed page types (doktype) when indexing records from table "pages"
        [indexingPriority] = 0
        [indexer] = tx_solr_indexqueue_PageIndexer
        [additionalWhereClause] = doktype = 1 AND no_search = 0 // only index standard pages
        [fields]
            [sortSubTitle_stringS] = subtitle
    [news] = 1
        [table] = tx_news_domain_model_news
        [fields]
            [abstract] = teaser
            [author] = author
            [authorEmail_stringS] = author_email
            [title] = title
            [content] = SOLR_CONTENT
            [cObject] = COA
                [10] = TEXT
                [field] = bodytext
                [noTrimWrap] = || |
            [category_stringM] = SOLR_RELATION
                [localField] = categories
                [multiValue] = 1
                [keywords] = SOLR_MULTIVALUE
            [field] = keywords
                [tags_stringM] = SOLR_RELATION
                [localField] = tags
                [multiValue] = 1
            [url] = TEXT
                [typolink]
                [parameter] = 87
                [additionalParams] = &tx_news_pi1[controller]=News&tx_news_pi1[action]=detail&tx_news_pi1[news]={field:uid}
                [insertData] = 1
                [useCacheHash] = 1
                [returnLast] = url

With this default configuration, the only thing I get indexed is the title of pages and news, no content available on search result page. Also I get a couple of errors.
One of them is the error I thought I had fixed yesterday, by removing SOLR_RELATION with "content_elements". So it is not working perfectly to be honest :(

Any advice appreciated
Kevin