[TYPO3-Solr] search.query.allowedSites - Problems

thomas macaigne istreaming at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 17:00:12 CEST 2014

The problem is that there is no domain.

All the data that I Import are about a museum, and we want people to be able to search for art pieces on our typo3 site.
So we indexed all the pages of our site using the extension, and we want to add all the artists artifacts that are in a CSV files to our solr core, and make them appear / searchable on our website.

For exemple, if I have a CSV with title: la joconde and author: picasso, I import it correctly in my solr core, but if I search picasso or joconde on my TYPO3 website there will be no result.

Was I clear enough ? Sorry, I am real tired at the moment and will explain more clearly if needed tomorrow.

Thanks for your huge help already, we will be looking deep into this tomorrow.

Regards,