[TYPO3-Solr] Integrate solr and solrfile to index record files

Horea Negru horea.negru at arxia.com
Fri Apr 4 13:45:13 CEST 2014

Hi List,

I have a table called tx_iapbooklets_domain_model_release.
I've added this configuration :
plugin.tx_solr.index.queue {
booklets_release = 1
 booklets_release {
table = tx_iapbooklets_domain_model_release

fields {
 title = title
                        content = description
}
attachments {
 fields = pdf_file
}
}

}

I thought that this is enough so my pdf_file will be indexed. :)

What I am trying to do is : index the content of the pdf (the pdf file name
is found in the pdf_file field) so when I will search a word from the pdf
text I should get a result pointing to the record containing that pdf.

PS
I know that the record url is not configured above.
The pdf files are located in the folder uploads/tx_iapbooklets (the folder
is of course set in the table TCA).

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Horea