[TYPO3-Solr] Solr extension Failed indexing Index Queue item xxx

todos27 probandot at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 11:04:28 CEST 2013

Hello,

We use typo3 4.7 and the extension Apache Solr for Typo3 v2.8.3.

For some reason we can't get the scheduler to index 100% of our site. It gets to around 35% and stops.

On the Developer Log I can see the following error again and again on different items:

Failed indexing Index Queue item 35503
class.tx_solr_scheduler_indexqueueworkertask.php, line 95

Also we have a red lamp (Failure!) on the Commit Solr index task.

The problem is that the search result are not always accurate, I guess is because not 100% of the site has been indexed.

Any suggestion how to solve this?

Regards,

Juan.-