[TYPO3-Solr] Small search box & Detail search box on resultspage with filters

hard.one Software GmbH mphanke at hardone-it.ch
Thu Oct 10 14:41:48 CEST 2013

Hi all

how can I allow the user to select a filter for the search term?

At the moment I have a form which is setup like this:

Textbox
Checkbox1 > tx_solr[filter][]
Checkbox2 > tx_solr[filter][]

What ever I select - the results are not filtered by my choice...

Further more I would like to setup faceting, but I can't find any hint
on how to do it...

I used the template from the wiki, but with no success. It is filled
nicely, but changes are not reflected in the results.

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/wiki/TemplatingCheckboxFacets

Best

Martin