[TYPO3-Solr] Re: indexing tt_news / sys folder outside of root

Stefan Stuck stefan.stuck at tangram.de
Tue Oct 8 11:32:01 CEST 2013

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.tt_news.additionalPageIds = SYSFOLDER_PID1,SYSFOLDER_PID2 doesn't work in my installation.

I am using the Solr Ext Version3.0.0.-dev, TYPO3: 4.5.30.

|--site1

|--site2

|--SYS-FOLDER: tt_news records
       |---- SYSFOLDER_PID1
       |---- SYSFOLDER_PID2

Page indexing site and site2: perfect
News indexing in SYSFOLDER_PID1 and  SYSFOLDER_PID2 (i've created own websites for testing purposes): perfect.

I'm just not getting them indexed/searched in my webites site1 and site2 with plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.tt_news.additionalPageIds = SYSFOLDER_PID1,SYSFOLDER_PID2

I'm using the templates which are part of the Extension (static/examples/indexqueue-ttnews/setup.txt):
plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.tt_news >
plugin.tx_solr.index.queue {

  tt_news = 1
  tt_news {
    fields {
      abstract = bodytext
      author = author
      description = bodytext
      title = title

      content = SOLR_CONTENT
      content {
        field = bodytext
      }

      category_stringM = SOLR_RELATION
      category_stringM {
        localField = category
        relationTableSortingField = sorting
        multiValue = 1
      }

      categoryMain_stringS = TEXT
      categoryMain_stringS {
        cObject = SOLR_RELATION
        cObject {
          localField = category
          relationTableSortingField = sorting
          singleValueGlue = ,
        }

        split {
          token = ,
          returnKey = 0
        }
      }

      keywords = SOLR_MULTIVALUE
      keywords {
        field = keywords
      }

      url = TEXT
      url {
        typolink.parameter = {$plugin.tt_news.singlePid}
        typolink.additionalParams = &tx_ttnews[tt_news]={field:uid}&L={field:__solr_index_language}
        typolink.additionalParams.insertData = 1
        typolink.returnLast = url
        typolink.useCacheHash = 1
      }

      sortAuthor_stringS = author
      sortTitle_stringS  = title
    }

    attachments {
      fields = news_files
    }
  }
}

plugin.tx_solr.logging.indexing.queue.tt_news = 0
plugin.tt_news.singlePid is defined in constants of  Root-TS_Template of site1 and site2.

In the Root-TS_Templates tt_news is included before solr.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help!
Stefan