[TYPO3-Solr] Custom type extending normal "Pages" indexing

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Oct 8 09:52:18 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 3-10-2013 12:14, Søren Malling wrote:
> I've has this usecase, where I'm using the "pages" table for articles on a
> different doktype (110). My configuration looks like this
>
> ---------------

The "type" field in Solr is hardcoded in a few cases (pages, files,
etc.). If you want to distinguish between different page types the
easiest way for me would be to have an extra dynamic field with the
actual type you want to have. If you set this extra field for files, the
various record types you have (news, products) and the normal pages too
then you can make a facet for that field and remove the normal 'type'
facet altogether.

If you want to have a different configuration for the "content" field
for your doktype a condition on doktype could do the trick.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!