[TYPO3-Solr] Custom Index on tt_content is not refreshe automatically

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 09:55:35 CEST 2013

Hi!

Holger wrote:
> But when I just use the scheduler tasks no changes, no new articles and
> deletion of articles causes new indexing of the content, the progress
> bar of the index Queue worker always stays on 100%.
> I am missing something? Do I have to add special date fields to the index?
> How can I find out where something goes wrong any hints on where to
> look? which logfiles

To diagnose the issue I would do the following.

1. Clear the queue using the Search module. Next go and edit the content
element. Do you see a new item in the tx_solr_inexqueue_item table? If yes,
what values are?
2. Now edit the item again. Did the 'changed' field change?

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Today is a good day to have a good day.