[TYPO3-Solr] Custom Index on tt_content is not refreshe automatically

Holger hbirkner at gv-bayern.de
Mon Nov 11 08:46:23 CET 2013

Ok, sorry for your inconvenience. I did not want to cause any trouble with my comments in the source code. It was just some kind of flag not any real information.

As I wrote in an earlier comment, yes I tried to change the code in order to treat tt_content as a "regular" table. That was my intention. And my question was, about some kind of flag that just says "treat tt_content" like a regular table. Then you have the advantage of using the backend to enter your stuff and the advantage that it still will be indexed even if you don't use tt_content on pages.

And my second question was, now that I have my own record monitor class, is it possible to make solr extension use it. I know, if I change the "original" class, it works. But I am thinking of something like writing my own custom record monitor and tell solr extension to use it. Like the option with the custom indexing class?

I am asking because you made it quite clear that the chances of my changes going into the source of the solr extesion are quite low, let's say almost zero. And when I put my changes in the original class, my changes would be lost, if I update solr extension.

regards
Holger