[TYPO3-Solr] Custom table Indexing Problem

hard.one Software GmbH - M.P.Hanke mphanke at hardone-it.ch
Wed Jul 24 10:07:13 CEST 2013

Hi all

I'm fighting with the custom indexing configuration. Whatever I do I get
this error:

PHP Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 2 passed to
tx_solr_indexqueue_AbstractIndexer::addDocumentFieldsFromTyposcript()
must be of the type array, null given, called in
/var/www/clients/client2/web31/web/typo3conf/ext/solr/classes/indexqueue/class.tx_solr_indexqueue_indexer.php
on line 257 and defined in
/var/www/clients/client2/web31/web/typo3conf/ext/solr/classes/indexqueue/class.tx_solr_indexqueue_abstractindexer.php
line 51

I tried different configurations, with/without : indexer, table,
additionalPageIds, additionalWhereClause

But no success - so any help is appreciated.

I'm using typo3 4.7.10, PHP 5.4 with the latest GIT extension. (Fetched
this morning)

This is my TS:

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue {
   myext_Entity = 1
   myext_Entity {
     indexer = tx_solr_indexqueue_Indexer
     table = tx_myext_domain_model_table
     additionalWhereClause = deleted=0 AND hidden=0
     additionalPageIds = 12
     fields{
       content = SOLR_CONTENT
       content {
         field = name
       }

       title {
         field = name
       }

       url = TEXT
       url {
         typolink.parameter = 60
         typolink.additionalParams =
&myext_pi1[action]=show&myext_pi1[beast]={field:uid}&myext_pi4[user]={field:user}&L={field:__solr_index_language}
         typolink.additionalParams.insertData = 1
         typolink.returnLast = url
         typolink.useCacheHash = 1
       }

       profilePicture_stringS = profile_picture
     }
   }
}

--