[TYPO3-Solr] Exclude Columns from indexing

Alexander Wende a_wende at web.de
Tue Jul 16 09:16:49 CEST 2013

Hi,

On some of my content elements I have to set fe groups access. So tx_solr index the pages more often. It's the same Problem like  Dimitry explained here :http://forum.typo3.org/index.php?t=tree&goto=676671

In my case it is totally unnecessary to index these content elements because the boxes have only complementary content (login/logout). Is there a way to exclude these content elements or the whole column from indexing?

Thanks

Alex