[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing Problem with external Solr Server

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Wed Jul 10 22:13:03 CEST 2013

Am 10.07.13 14:29, schrieb Gion Koch:
> After testing and setting up my Solr Setup on a local environment I
> tried to setup an external solr server.
> Now I am stuck at indexing pages.
>
> The Reports tab looks fine, connections are established. Had to add
> authentication for the solr server.
> The products indexing configuration works as expected, all the products
> get indexed, but my Pages aren't.
> I get a lot of failures.
>
> Dev Log output:
>
> request url    http://<my domain>/index.php?id=169&L=0
>
> request headers
>

> response headers
> HTTP/1.1 401 Authorization Required

is your server behind htaccess?

https://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/wiki/Tx_solrindex#queuepagesindexerauthorizationusername

tx_solr.index.

queue.pages.indexer.authorization.username

Since: 2.0
Type: String

Specifies the username to use when indexing pages protected by htaccess.
queue.pages.indexer.authorization.password

Since: 2.0
Type: String

Specifies the password to use when indexing pages protected by htaccess.

Olivier