[TYPO3-Solr] Solr Extension for typo3 - Wrong URL

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Jul 3 17:06:49 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 3-7-2013 10:25, Hauke Meyer wrote:
> http://sitename.com/path/to/virtualhost/index.php... In my opinion there
> is no real handling for the cli way to do things inside typolink and the
> generation of "TYPO3_SITE_PATH", if you need absolute urls.

Which version of EXT:solr and which version of the solr server do you
use? I just had a peek in a recent solr server and all URLs in the index
were absolute without specification in the TypoScript configuration to
do so.

In the fieldRenderingInstructions (used to process the fields before
they enter the template) there is a difference for the "link" that is
displayed. For pages it's a link to the uid field, with the title field
as the link contents; for other types it's a link to the url field.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!