[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing own extension - typolink problem

Gion Koch gionantoni.koch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 11:47:57 CEST 2013

Hello,

It seems to work with typolink.parameter.data = field:pid
To mention: I work with Typo Version 4.7

Perhaps the wiki needs an update?

I have another question regarding content indexing.

My current TS config part:

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.productSingleView = 1
plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.productSingleView {
	table = tx_productfinder_domain_model_product
	fields {
		title = name
		description = description
		content = SOLR_CONTENT
            	content {
                	field = description
            	}
		url = TEXT
		url {
			typolink.parameter.data = field:pid
			typolink.additionalParams = &product={field:uid}
			typolink.additionalParams.insertData = 1
			typolink.returnLast = url
		}
	}
}

Is it possible to add the title to the CONTENT? Now it is only indexing the product description, but it should also(mostly) consider the title as most relevant for the search.
Any suggestions?

Many thanks.
Gion