[TYPO3-Solr] File-Indexing with Solr and Tika

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Thu Dec 12 16:49:42 CET 2013

Hi,

(In TYPO3 mailing lists / newsgroups / forum it's custom to use our own
names. Please use your name when posting here.)

On 12-12-2013 11:01, msh2 at gmx.net wrote:
> I’m using TYPO3 v4.5.29 and installed the Solr-extension v2.8.3 wich is successfully connected to Solr-Server. Additionally I installed the tika-extension  (v1.2.0) configured to use the local JAR.  There are no errors in TYPO3-reports tool and indexing of pages works fine.
>
> But now my problem is that linked files (links in RTE of content elements to pdfs in fileadmin) are not added to the index. I’ve searched in web about this topic but can’t figure out how to set up the right configuration.  My typoscript-configuration according to solr:

File indexing is done via an add-on for EXT:solr [1]
You can contact dkd on how to obtain this add-on.

[1]
http://www.typo3-solr.com/en/solr-for-typo3/add-ons/file-indexing-typo3-cms-4x/

--
Jigal van Hemert