[TYPO3-Solr] Custom Index on tt_content is not refreshe automatically

Holger hbirkner at gv-bayern.de
Mon Dec 9 12:48:25 CET 2013

Hi Everyone

Just in case anyone is reading this, because he or she has similar problems.
I have a working solution now.

1 ) I have created SQL Views for my special relations which I am using for my different indexes
2 ) I added a hook to the backend of typo3 and everytime there is a change that is important for my indixes I get the necessary data and use the api of solr to update/add the items to my index queue
$indexQueue = t3lib_div::makeInstance('tx_solr_indexqueue_Queue');
$indexQueue->updateItem($itemType, $itemUid, $indexingConfiguration);

3 )  or if the items are not needed anymore I delete the items from my index queue.
$garbageCollector = t3lib_div::makeInstance('Tx_Solr_GarbageCollector');
$garbageCollector->collectGarbage($recordTable, $recordUid);

So now I don'T have to change record monitor or anything else.
Thanks for all your help.
Regards Holger