[TYPO3-Solr] Hook modifyDocuments not working on 'pages'

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Fri Aug 16 21:01:12 CEST 2013

Am 16.08.13 14:12, schrieb Reico Cannella:

> Hello

Hi

> I have a working hook that gets called when i try to index my own
> defined tables. Example

OK, i asume you want to index additional fields of your page?

> plugin.tx_solr.index.queue {
>     tt_content = 1
>     tt_content {
>         fields {
>             content = bodytext
>             title = bodytext
>             url = TEXT
>             url = test
>        }
>     }
> This works.
>

> The problem now is, that this does not work:
>
> plugin.tx_solr.index.queue {
>     pages = 1
>     pages {
>         fields {
>             content = pid
>             title = pid
>             url = TEXT
>             url = test
>         }
>     }
> }

Is this pseudo typoscript? two times url seems to be wrong....

> I see that the document gets indexed correctly with pid as content +
> title. But the hook does not get called, i get no logs in my Devlog.
>
> Also my devlog gets spammed by this messages "No TYPO3SEARCH markers
> found".
> I thought there is no frontend indexing?

Well, there is still the frontend indexed as this is your page or? What
we mean with no frontend indexing is that you dont need to crawl the
page or what that the page gets indexed when a visitor visits your page.

> I would like to know if there is another hook that gets called for
> pages? Or why does my hook not get called? And why are there messages
> from FE-Indexing?

Best greetings.

Olivier