[TYPO3-Solr] just a small info about hosting for solr

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Fri Apr 26 16:38:54 CEST 2013

hi friends of apache solr for TYPO3 CMS,

i just wanted to inform you that we have launched our hosted solr
services. it is currently in open beta and we are offering one free solr
core for 30 days.

https://www.hosted-solr.com/

we are currently aiming at german customers first and will certainly
expand to europe within this year. German only pages at the moment.

I would be glad if you could start to use the free core so that we can
slowly gain some more beta feedback.

Thank you,

Olivier Dobberkau

PS: Hope you dont mind this small commercial break. :-)