[TYPO3-Solr] Highlight the title of my content

Lienhart Woitok Lienhart.Woitok at netlogix.de
Tue Apr 9 12:43:42 CEST 2013

Hi Sergio,

this doesn't work in 2.8. I wrote a patch to enable that feature, see
https://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/repository/revisions/e284dd9210779ef148d8e8e248ad5027e68bc42c
This is included in 2.9 I think. You can simply apply that patch in 2.8,
I use 2.8 with this and other patches in production.

Furthermore, you need a comma instead of a dot between title and content.

Kind regards

Lienhart Woitok
Web-Entwickler

Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0
E-Mail: Lienhart.Woitok at netlogix.de
Website: media.netlogix.de

--
netlogix GmbH & Co. KG
IT-Services | IT-Training | Media

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG ist eingetragen am Amtsgericht Nürnberg (HRA 13338)
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: netlogix Verwaltungs GmbH (HRB 20634)
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 233472254
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Buchta, Matthias Schmidt