[TYPO3-Solr] site with multiple domain on the same branch

Rachel Foucard rfoucard at w-seils.com
Thu Sep 27 10:12:15 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have a question about Solr configuration in a multiple domain plateform :
I have an intranet plateforme with 2 domains on the same branch.

these two domains provide access to the intranet via the inside or outside
of the network (a public domain and private domain).

Everything works fine except the results of solr: the problem is the result
link items are all prefixed by the first domain even when you search by
navigating with the second domain.

There are currently two crawler's configurations (one for each domain).
Versions of the intranet and extensions are old:

TYPO3 4.3.14

solr: 1.6.0

crawler: 3.2.0

and there are some specific developments that I could go see if I have a
track start. The customer does not want to update TYPO3

thank you in advance,

--

RACHEL FOUCARD

 <http://www.w-seils.com/> www.w-seils.com