[TYPO3-Solr] Solr Extension for typo3 - Wrong URL

Michael Zimmermann zi.mi at gmx.de
Wed Oct 31 10:22:11 CET 2012

Hello,

i have the Extension Solr for Typo3, but there i have an problem.
I want to search at Typo3Page A an contant of Typo3Page B.

Both pages are at the same solr-core.

But the urls of the search results are relative and this is a problem.

For example:

Typo3Page A (i can search here): http://www.search.server.de
Typo3Page B (this contant i want to find): http://www.contant.test.de

Now i search at PageA and and found the result of PageB, but they want to open relative url /content.html , so he open http://www.seatch.server.de/contant.html and not http://www.contant.test.de/contant.html

The search result of nucth are absolute and it works. But not with Solr.

How can i change this? I want to open the absolute url or build a new url.

Thank you!