[TYPO3-Solr] Search website section + whole website

Birte Weishaupt birte.weishaupt at uni-bremen.de
Mon Oct 29 12:08:57 CET 2012

Hi,

I had the same issue and adding a dynamic field + filtering works great.
Only thing that I don't get to work is displaying files from a specific
section in the search results too.

Is there a way to add a dynamic field to the index for files? I was thinking
of passing the additional field value from the page on to the index queue
for files or something the like.

I would really appreciate any hints on that!

Regards, Birte