[TYPO3-Solr] Index files

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Oct 29 11:46:20 CET 2012

Am 29.10.12 10:51, schrieb Horea Negru:

Hi Horea,

> I have installed solr 2.8.0-dev and I want to index files from dam and
> not only.
> I read that I have to install tika extension.
> I've install it and configure it (and it works) but I don't know what to
> do next .

For file indexing you'll either need the EAP (Earyl access program)
version or the (new) EXT:solrfile addon extension. Both are available
from dkd. Please feel free to contact Olivier.

Best,
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com