[TYPO3-Solr] Search website section + whole website

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Oct 25 11:27:19 CEST 2012

Am 25.10.12 09:57, schrieb Rik Willems:

Hi Rik,

> I have a website that needs a Solr search on a section of the website,
> plus a search on the whole website including that section. What is the
> best way to achieve this? I already have a search on the whole website.

I'd suggest you add a field to pages in that section using a condition.
Then filter on that field.

You'll probably have to add that field to all pages though with a
default value and then with another for that particular section.

HTH
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com