[TYPO3-Solr] tt_news only indexed when changed

Andreas Pattynama andreas.pattynama at innocube.ch
Wed Oct 24 10:35:15 CEST 2012

2012/10/24 Olivier Dobberkau <olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de>

> Am 24.10.12 10:03, schrieb Andreas Pattynama:
>
> > Is there a way to do this in a "cleaner"
> > way?
>
> have you put your eyes on the search be-module?

Yes I did: http://screencast.com/t/D7pm3Xtn

I pressed "Initialize Index Queue" and it took some while (I saw that the
table tx_solr_indexqueue_item  was then filled with tt_news entries)

http://screencast.com/t/pJUzP9r0 <-- This is how my scheduler job currently
looks (it is now indexing all the news)

The table tx_solr_indexqueue_item had all tt_news items listed but
"changed" and "indexed" were always 0. When I changed a news record, I saw
that there was a timestamp in the "changed"-field so that's why I tried my
"workaround" and it worked.

Best regards,
Andy

--