[TYPO3-Solr] tt_news only indexed when changed

Andreas Pattynama andreas.pattynama at innocube.ch
Wed Oct 24 10:03:35 CEST 2012

Hi list,

I have version 2.8.0-dev (checked out this morning) running and I have a
question regarding tt_news indexing: The tt_news records only get indexed
whenever I change something in a news record. What I would need is an
initial indexation of all news. What I did to achieve this is set the field
"changed" on the table tx_solr_indexqueue_item to something bigger than 0
and now it is indexing the news. Is there a way to do this in a "cleaner"
way?

Thank for any information in advance.

Best regards,
Andy