[TYPO3-Solr] Boost documents of a certain type even with sorting

Jonas Götze jonnsn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:27:53 CEST 2012

 > Hi Jonas,
Hi Ingo,

> I think this should be
>
> sort = title desc, sortfield_intS asc
>
> or
>
> sort = title asc, sortfield_intS asc
Thanks, we tried that. The Users are the first results with that - but
the results after aren't sorted by the title anymore, they seem to be
sorted by relevance.

we tried to query SOLR directly and there it works with the following
statement:
sort=sortfield_stringS+asc,sortTitle_stringS+asc
(we changed the sortfield to string)
But if we modify the URL in TYPO3 like the following:
&tx_solr[sort]=sortfield_stringS asc,title desc
it doesn't work. In the devlog it looks like the sort param is totally
ignored in the query for SOLR then.
Do we still use a wrong format in the TYPO3 URL?

Is it possible to generate the sort URL with two parameters?
###SOLR_URL:sortfield_stringS,title### does not seem to work. Looking at
the code of the viewhelper, it seems like this is not supported
currently - right?

Thanks again for your help!

Regards,
Jonas