[TYPO3-Solr] Boost documents of a certain type even with sorting

Jonas Götze jonnsn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 17:44:43 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I have a boost function on fe_users because they should appear at first
everytime. If I sort by title the boost function seems to be ignored (in
my case the users were the last results, no matter if direction was asc
or desc).
Is there any way to have them boosted with sorting enabled too?

I read some manuals about elevating documents, but this seems to work
with certain solr-IDs only. I want to boost ALL fe_users (and there are
really lots of them).

Thank you for reading and any suggestions.

Regards
Jonas