[TYPO3-Solr] Removed POST-Var Support?

Heiko Kromm | Paints h.kromm at paints.de
Fri Oct 12 13:46:49 CEST 2012

Hi Ingo,

before I made the update I used the searchform with method="POST".
<form id="tx-solr-search-form-pi-results" action="###FORM.ACTION###" method="POST" accept-charset="###FORM.ACCEPT-CHARSET###">
This worked fine.

In the initializeQuery-Function it is only checkd for GET-Parameters (t3lib_div::_GET($getParameterParts[0])). If I change this to t3lib_div::_GP($getParameterParts[0]), everything is fine again.

It's no big deal to change all my forms to use method GET, but I'm curious, why the POST-Var support has been removed.

Regards
Heiko