[TYPO3-Solr] Solr doesn't find updates

Lars Peipmann Lars at Peipmann.de
Wed Oct 10 00:40:13 CEST 2012

Hi there,

we are trying to index different tables with totaly 49,534 rows. Some
tables are not managed in TYPO3. An external service fills those tables
with data. We have the typical TYPO3 fields "uid", "pid", "crdate" and
"tstamp" in the tables and we defined the TCA definitions for each
table. The fields "crdate" and "tstamp" are managed by MySQL triggers
(see below), this ensures us the correct times.

With a click to the "Initialize Index Queue" button everything is
indexing correctly and we can see the entries in the MySQL table
"tx_solr_indexqueue_item".

Our scheduler runs the "Index Queue Worker". Updates in the table
"pages" appearing immediately in the MySQL table
"tx_solr_indexqueue_item" after the  "Index Queue Worker" did a run. BUT
it works not for our special tables (filled by an external service). The
times in "tx_solr_indexqueue_item.changed" are still the same after we
did updates in the special tables (we did updates in different ways: In
the TYPO3 backend, directly in the database and with the external service).

Are there any suggestions? (Or do you need more information?)

Thanks and best,
Lars

Our triggers:

CREATE TRIGGER `xyz_onInsert` BEFORE INSERT ON `xyz`
  FOR EACH ROW begin
     set NEW.crdate = unix_timestamp();
     set NEW.tstamp = unix_timestamp();
end

CREATE TRIGGER `xyz_onUpdate` BEFORE UPDATE ON `xyz`
  FOR EACH ROW begin