[TYPO3-Solr] DAM Filenames, Categories, Filesize

Hendrik Kuijs kuijs at hs-furtwangen.de
Tue Jun 19 18:04:49 CEST 2012

Hi all,

are there any plans (or did I miss the feature) to save DAM-Filenames to
SOLR?

Our editors are used to upload files with rather cryptical names they can
interprete and to rename them for our students or employees for the
DAM-Frontend.

This would be appreciated for our normal search as well as for a special
"downloads"-search we are currently trying to set up on our staging system.

For the "downloads"-search, the user-experience would be much better, if we
could use the hierarchical categories of DAM as hierarchical facets, too.

Another neat function would be to get the file-size for the indexed
documents (which sounds much easier than it is I think).

We are running the eap-version of SOLR for Typo3.

Thanks in advance!

Hendrik

Hendrik Kuijs, M. Sc.

Leiter Abteilung Online Services

Hochschule Furtwangen | Furtwangen University

IMZ | Online Services

Robert-Gerwig-Platz 1

78120 Furtwangen

Tel. +49 7723 920 2370