[TYPO3-Solr] Index only pages with available alternative page language

raka raka86 at gmx.de
Mon Jun 18 21:16:38 CEST 2012

>>> The extension behaves according to the sys language mode, so if you
>>> change that, the extension should act accordingly...
>>>

>>> best
>>> Ingo
>>>
>> yes, i know. but i can't change the language mode.
>> so will there be any TS configuration in future versions to change this
>> behaviour?
>
> Hmm, I don't quite understand what you want to do...

I want to index only pages that have an alternative page language available.
System is configured with sys_language_mode = content_fallback and
should be further on.
As you said the extension behaves according to the sys_language_mode.
But wouldn't it be helpful to make this behaviour independet of the
current system configuration so that it does not behave according to the
sys_language_mode but that you can set it extension internally?
Why not provide an additional configuration option for that?
Because content_fallback is useful for webpage usage but for indexing it
doesn't really make much sense.

Is it now a bit clearer what i want to do?