[TYPO3-Solr] Highlight snippets, fragmentsize and merged snippets

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Jun 18 14:18:15 CEST 2012

Am 16.06.12 11:29, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:

Hi Jigal,

> Most of the returned snippets are correctly sized, but quite often (so
> often that it is easily noticed in the results) the snippet is way too
> large.
> It seems an issue at the solr server side. I haven't been able to find a
> bug report about this.

After your detailed explanation I agree, but I don't know about an issue
or solution either. The only thing I could think of is trying out a
different (newer, introduced in Solr 3.1) approach to highlighting...
But I doubt that would change anything.

I'm sorry I can't help here.

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com