[TYPO3-Solr] default language not core_en

Stephan Helten stephan.helten at engage.de
Sat Jul 28 13:10:46 CEST 2012

Hi,

sorry for the more or less dumb question.

To answer it by myself:
one should use typoscript conditions to set the path due to the language-id:

[globalVar = GP:L = 0]
plugin.tx_solr.solr.path  = /solr/core_de/
[global]

see: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/wiki/Solr_Connection_Detection

regards

Stephan Helten