[TYPO3-Solr] Advanced search with SOLR

Christian Bleicher - DieLobby Werbeagentur Gmbh c.bleicher at die-lobby.de
Thu Jul 26 14:13:45 CEST 2012

Hi,

I try to implement an advanced search using SOLR. I want to search for
Website users and they are already indexed. If i search using the q
paramenter it works great.
But now I have to implement a advanced search using special field like
firstname, lastname and city. If I search for Regensburg in the city
field, I won't find someone who is called Regensburg (lastname).
Now I tryed to use the filter options from SOLR.

It works with an 100% match if I try it with this link (simply like the
tx_solr filters)
http://.../search.html?tx_solr[q]=*&tx_solr[filter][1]=city%3ARegensburg

But if I search for 'Regensb' it doesn't find anything. * and % didn't
help here.
http://petnology.rigardi.com/en/network/search.html?tx_solr[q]=*&tx_solr[filter][1]=city%3ARegensb

Is there a way to implement a fuzzy search? It would be ok if it works
like a mysql query like '%Regensb%'.
I can't find a documentation for this usecase. Does anyone have a
helpful link for me? It should work like the details search from XING. A
form with all indexed Fields.

Greets
Christian