[TYPO3-Solr] Keywords as facets

Schwarzenberg schwarzenberg at uni-leipzig.de
Mon Jul 23 10:27:47 CEST 2012

Heallo List,

I currently try to use keywords as facets.
Suppose I have filled a page with the following keywords in the "Meta-Tags"-Field:

Benutzer, Konto erstellen, Registrierung

These words are correctly indexed as separate strings (checked that with the "Solr Admin Module" in
Typo3 and with the solr search interface too):

Benutzer
Konto erstellen
Registrierung

Now i try to use these keywords a facets, so i configured the faceting with TypoScript the following
way:

plugin.tx_solr.search.faceting {
		keywords{
			field = keywords
			label = Tags
		}
}

But now, the keywords are split in sub-words like that:

benutz
ell
erst
erstell
konto
nutz
registri
registrier
stell

Do i need to invent a special dynamic field to avoid this splitting and to display the complete
words as in the index or what's the problem here?

By the way, I use these versions:
Apache Solr:           3.6.0 (3.6.0.2012.04.06.11.34.07)
schema.xml:            tx_solr-2-5-0--20120214
solrconfig.xml:        tx_solr-2-5-0--20120127
Access Filter Plugin:  1.2.0
Apache Solr for TYPO3: 2.1.0
Tyo3:		       4.7.2

Regards, Heiko