[TYPO3-Solr] Multi-Tree Setup

Kevin Thalmann kevin.thalmann at ongoing.ch
Thu Jul 19 11:34:44 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'm having problems indexing multiple page roots (using subdomains).
Each page root is defined so in the behavior	 tab, domain records are defined too.
If I hit the Reports Module in TYPO3 Backend and look at the Apache Solr Index I can choose between the site roots, so obviously he registered that somehow.
But if I look at the index in the solr admin panel, it only shows documents of my first page root.
Did I miss anything or isn't it possible to use Multi-Tree setup?

Thanks for helping

Best

Kevin Thalmann

ongoing GmbH