[TYPO3-Solr] Show search result grouped by facet

Peter Kraume usenet at kraume.de
Fri Jul 13 16:31:22 CEST 2012

Am 23.01.2012 18:18, schrieb Ingo Renner:
>> My second question is how to limit the results per facet option. The
>> result should look like this:
>>
>> [Facet option 1]
>> - result 1
>> - result 2
>> - result 3
>> Button: show more from option 1
>>
>> [Facet option 2]
>> - result 1
>> - result 2
>> - result 3
>> Button: show more from option 2
>>
>> Is this possible with the current result plugin and interfaces or do I
>> have to write my own plugin?
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/wiki/Tx_solrsearch#facetinglimit

Hi Ingo,

sorry for the late answer, the project was put on hold for a while but
is continuing now.

Your answer isn't the thing I was searching for.
faceting.limit does a limitation of the available facets in the facet list.

What I meant was a way to limit the shown results per facet when using
the markResultTypeBoundaries = 1 feature and sorting the result by using
query.sortBy = type asc

I hope it's clear what I mean ;)

Cheers
Peter