[TYPO3-Solr] Hierarchical facets- practical advice needed

Hauke Meyer meyer at visionconnect.de
Thu Jul 12 13:55:41 CEST 2012

Hi Ingo,

we finally found a different solution which fits our needs better:

We use a dynamic field and add the "leveltitle:1" to it if the
leveltitle:1 is not equal the title. So it is not really hierarchic but
it is useful, looks quite well and works like charm.

But thanks for the wiki-entry! So I know if we need real
Hierarchical_Facets for a customer project we have to reach for the
early access version. No problem.

keep on

Hauke