[TYPO3-Solr] multicore setup

Irene Eglin irene.eglin at unibas.ch
Thu Jul 12 10:02:19 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thank you for the hint with the reports-module.
I have not used the "initialize solr connections" - it was not there
when I first installed everything, and then I did not understand what it
was for till now.
Sorry for asking stupid questions.

Now I have another one:
german and english pages get in german and english cores relatively.
But the linked files all get into the german core - what could I have
missed?

Thanks,
Irene

-------- Original-Nachricht --------