[TYPO3-Solr] Administrate Synonyms in TYPO3

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Wed Aug 29 17:38:05 CEST 2012

Am 29.08.12 16:17, schrieb Stephan Schuler:

> Hey Olivier.
>
> Could you point me to the issue on your forge project which deals with this feature?
> I just got through almost all of your open tickets that aren't related to 2.3 but didn't find it.
>
> There is only the "2.8-dkd" target version which has the subtitle "backend administration module, statistics". But it has no ticket that actually deal with administration of the solr core itself.
>
> Regards,

Hey Stephan,

Thanks for asking. We will be starting to do this feature in october
hopefully. Then we will also update the tickets in forge.

People are coming back from vacations and we experience some slowness in
the EAP sponsoring at the moment.

Regarding the core administration: We are awaiting the release of apache
solr 4.x as this will have a core admin ui.

It might be interessting for you all out there, that we are working on a
hosted solr service and that we will offer this also to partners for use
in their infrastructure.

Call me if you are interessted in that.

gretings,

Olivier