[TYPO3-Solr] Keywords get cut off in search results

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Aug 23 10:11:36 CEST 2012

Am 23.08.12 10:02, schrieb Florian Rachor:

Hi Florian,

> I have a small problem with faceting, the options get cut off. For this installation I configured a facet called keywords. Now, when the keyword is i.e "lohnverrechnung" it will be displayed as "47 lohnverrechn" in the facets. Also the length is not constant, another example is "abrechnung" witch get shortened to "16 abrechn".
>
> Interesting enough, the keywords are saved correctly into Solr, I checked this via the Solr web admin. The problem must happen during rendering or the request. Any ideas what could cause this?

What field are you using?

Make sure to not use a text type field, but a string type field for
facets. Text type fields have stemming applied which leads to those
results, string type fields do not.

Best,
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com