[TYPO3-Solr] Index queue scheduler task doesn't start/re-start automatically

Thomas Schilling ts at dch.de
Thu Aug 9 19:12:00 CEST 2012

Am 03.08.2012 20:00, schrieb Olivier Dobberkau:
> Am 03.08.12 09:34, schrieb Thomas Schilling:
>
>> Nothing. I switched on all logging features of the plugin, I checked
>> cron.log, apache error-log, syslog. If I start the scheduler task
>> manually, my docs get indexed and can see the success in devlog.
>
> can you give us a system report please.
>
> Olivier

I checked the php error logs (you have to enable php error logging in
the php.ini file!) and I couldn't find any errors.

Then I remembered, that php_cli, which actually calls the scheduler
task, has it's own php.ini file. After enabeling php error logging of
php_cli it showed a "memory exhausted" error. I checked the cli php.ini
and increased the memory limit to 128MB (default is 16MB).

Now the scheduler task runs as expected!

Thanks for your support, guys!