[TYPO3-Solr] tt_news index results only in one core, not in all cores

Thomas Schneider ts at betternet.de
Wed Aug 8 13:00:52 CEST 2012

Am 21.07.2012 15:13, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:

> If the problem is in the Solr extension you can debug by installing the
> devlog extension, run the scheduler task and watch the entries in the
> developer log. The solr extension will log all indexing actions,

devlog reports nothing when indexing tt_news. The scheduler job starts
and then ends up "page was not accessible", indexed 0%.

when indexing pages, devlog reports a PHP warning:

file_get_contents(URL): failed to open stream: Connection timed out in
PATH/typo3conf/ext/solr/classes/indexqueue/class.tx_solr_indexqueue_pageindexerrequest.php
line 133file

and counts up the failures, indexed stays at 0%.

What else could we do? DB is up to date, truncated index_item table,
reinitialize it, again and again - nothing helped.

we are on solr v2.2.2 now, Typo3 4.5.17

Thomas