[TYPO3-Solr] Solr tt_news with multiple detailpages

Marieke de Bruin marieke at purplesky.nl
Mon Aug 6 11:31:31 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I have installed the Solr extension 2.2.2 on TYPO3 4.5.17.

I can't get tt_news to get indexed with multiple detail pages.
When I use the example (solr - static - examples - indexqueue-ttnews) this
isn't working at all.
I've tried to change url { typolink.parameter = {$plugin.tt_news.singlePid}
in the pageid's from the pages, comma separated, but it only gets the first
one.
All news articles get indexed but when I click on the search result it is
always going to the first detailpage.

Is there a way to index all of the detail pages

Thanks in advance.

Marieke